the law offices of myla g. mayberry p.c.

(903) 758-6800

(903) 758-6800

the law offices of myla g. mayberry p.c.


When you are enduring the life-changing problems that come with divorce, turn to The Law Offices of Myla G. Mayberry P.C.,​ to work with a highly-skilled attorney who is familiar with the process and understands what you are going through.

The Law Offices of Myla G. Mayberry, PC – Professional Law Attorney in Longview, TX

The Law Offices of Myla G. Mayberry, P.C. are available to address your legal concerns. Call now to arrange your initial consultation with a leading local lawyer attorney.

Our Longview law office can assist in the following practice areas:

  • Family law
  • Divorce
  • Child custody
  • Paternity
  • Adoption

We offer legal counsel for all areas of family law. You can rely on our law office to guide you through the legal process. Enjoy the support of the best lawyer in Longview, TX. Call our law office now.

My Practice Areas

Family Law


Child Custody

Paternity, adoption and other family law issues

The Law Offices of Myla G. Mayberry, P.C. – Law Services Offered in Longview, TX

If you face a legal issue, do not rely on the internet for advice. Contact an experienced child custody lawyer in your area. The Law Offices of Myla G. Mayberry, P.C. are ready to help.

We serve clients throughout Longview, TX. You can rely on a family law attorney from our office to provide guidance and assistance during these challenging times. A divorce attorney can address your concerns and walk you through each step of the divorce process.

Contact the Law Offices of Myla G. Mayberry, P.C. to speak with an experienced lawyer. Call us today!

law books and scales of justice on desk in library of law firm.

Your Legal Champion During A Challenging Time

There are few things that are more stressful than serious legal problems involving your family. A divorce, a child custody or visitation dispute or another family law matter can cause major uncertainty in your life. In these times, you need someone on your side who understands what you are going through. You need someone who can stand by you and help you achieve your goals and move forward from this point in your life.

You need a family lawyer. My firm, The Law Offices of Myla G. Mayberry P.C., is conveniently located in Longview. Since 1988, I have helped individuals and families in Gregg County and across East Texas achieve positive resolutions to difficult legal matters.

Committed To Serving East Texas Residents

Offering Experienced, Informative Legal Counsel

I have more than 30 years of legal experience. My staff and I make it a point to educate our clients about what to expect in the legal process. I want to accomplish your goals, but I also want you to have reasonable expectations about what can and cannot take place in your case. I have found that the more my clients know about the legal process, the better I can serve their clients’ interests.

Close-up of businessman shaking hands with businesswoman in office

Resolving Your Case Through Negotiations Or Litigation

Family legal matters may be hotly contested, relatively amicable, or at any point in between. Depending on your situation, your legal matter may be resolved in settlement negotiations, in mediation or in litigation. Whatever your situation, know that I will fight for you every step of the way.


How Do I Initiate the Divorce Process?

In the state of Texas, you typically need to prepare a divorce petition and determine the grounds for divorce. Speak with a skilled divorce attorney to review your rights and responsibilities.

How Is Child Custody and Visitation Decided?

Child custody and visitation are based on a variety of factors, including the age and developmental needs of the children, parental fitness, co-parenting ability, stability, and more. A child custody attorney can fight for your rights and increase your chances of a favorable outcome.

How Are Domestic Violence and Restraining Orders Addressed?

Depending on the situation, a judge may grant a protection order or a temporary restraining order. The process starts with the filing of a petition with the local court. Contact us to learn more.

Begin The Conversation Today

Together, We Can Work Toward A Positive Resolution